Friday, September 9, 2011

Big MLM Tip - Just Another Frantic Friday


For most of us, Friday can get to be quite hectic. I would be willing to wager that you are looking forward to the day when Friday no longer holds the allure it does today. What are you doing to rectify that situation?

I assume you have a business if you are reading this. What have you done TODAY to grow your business? 

The past couple weeks we have been discussing some deep stuff concerning mindset, positive thinking and personal development. Today, let's take a quick look at what you are doing to actually grow your business. 

Are you actually working or simply focused on activity. What I mean is, what sorts of activities are you focusing on? Are you prospecting, following up and coaching, or are you wasting a lot of time staring at your facebook wall or email? We all struggle with this at times. 

The best way to overcome this is to plan your day. I must admit, this is a struggle for me. I am NOT a planner, but I try to be so as to help me keep from wasting time. Since it is Friday, do you have a plan for what you will do to grow your business this evening? What about for the weekend? 

That is all I want to share today. Hopefully everyone who reads this will have a productive weekend. Please leave a comment below to let us all know what you do to plan for your business.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, good article. You have to plan your daily steps. It´s simple like ABC = Always Be Closing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good mor.............

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you need marketing for your small business. Visit Influx Marketing by clicking the link below and get YOUR business found on Google.