Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Contact Info Added to the About Me Page

I wanted to let everyone know that I added my contact information to the bottom of the About Me page.

As well as an email address, I also added links to my profiles on several social media sites. I will add links to more social media sites in the near future. Feel free to come check me out all over the web. As of this moment, a Google search of my name brings back this blog as the first listing on the 2nd page. In the first 5 pages, there are only 2 links that reference someone else with my name (imagine that).

I hope to get to know you all better real soon. Take this opportunity to get to know more about me and how I can help you.

Regards,

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you need marketing for your small business. Visit Influx Marketing by clicking the link below and get YOUR business found on Google.