Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Big MLM Tip of the Day: Overcoming Objections: "Those things don't work"


I cannot count how many times I have heard this statement over the years. 

I first started in network marketing over 15 years ago, and after failing, I still had a feeling that it could work. I just assumed that I was not right for this business. Boy was I wrong!

A good response to this objection would be something like, "You are right. They do not work without the right coaching and mentoring. Since few people offer such assistance, I can see where you would think that". 

At that point, you need to make sure they understand that you are there to help them every step of the way and that you will get them the training they need. Most people just want to know that you will help them. 

Just be sure you do not have any other agenda. If you are focused on how you can make money by sponsoring them you are setting yourself up for failure.

Offer your help with no strings attached and the income will follow as a byproduct.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you need marketing for your small business. Visit Influx Marketing by clicking the link below and get YOUR business found on Google.