Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Contact Info Added to the About Me Page

I wanted to let everyone know that I added my contact information to the bottom of the About Me page.

As well as an email address, I also added links to my profiles on several social media sites. I will add links to more social media sites in the near future. Feel free to come check me out all over the web. As of this moment, a Google search of my name brings back this blog as the first listing on the 2nd page. In the first 5 pages, there are only 2 links that reference someone else with my name (imagine that).

I hope to get to know you all better real soon. Take this opportunity to get to know more about me and how I can help you.

Regards,

Bill
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you need marketing for your small business. Visit Influx Marketing by clicking the link below and get YOUR business found on Google.