Monday, March 21, 2011

Big MLM Tip of the Day: Overcoming Objections; "I don't have time"


Let's face it, people are busy these days. Between full time jobs, family and other obligations, many people will feel like they would not have the time to devote to a side business. 

Therefore, people can get very protective of their free time, trust me, I would know. 

When I first started out, I was working full time with a young child at home. It seemed as though I had no time to spare. So, rather than sitting around watching TV after the little one went to sleep, that was when I would work my business. 

Why? Because I knew that if I were willing to sacrifice some free time now, that I would have much more of it down the road. 

Imagine how much more free time you will have once you have worked yourself out of a job.If your prospects get this, then the time objection will no longer be an issue.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, Bill you are so right about having the free time you want and need to have. This is a real serious issue when people have regular jobs and they consistenly complain about not being able to do the things they want too. This is why I see being in your own buisness will overcome that. It is a win win all the way around!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As far as freedom of time - or your free time as you put it Bill, we all have the same amount of time (24 hours per day), it's how we choose to use it. Did you know, just by getting up an extra 30-45 minutes earlier each day you can add 3 - 4 hours per week to your "time availability".

    Now just think - what can you do with that extra free time...........just my thought.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you need marketing for your small business. Visit Influx Marketing by clicking the link below and get YOUR business found on Google.