Saturday, April 2, 2011

7 Weeks, 50 Daily Posts, Google Love and Typos

7 Weeks ago today I started posting on this blog. This morning's post makes the 50th daily tip post so far. I have really enjoyed writing these posts so far. I hope those of you who read them have enjoyed them too.

I want to also thank everyone who has given me such great feedback, either via comments here or at Facebook and other places.

Google has been loving the daily tips too. I logged out of my Google account last night to do searches for my keywords. (TIP: Be sure you log out before searching your own keywords. If you are logged into Google your results will not be the same as when someone else searches.) This blog has managed to rank on pages 1 and 2 for several different keywords so far. There is even one highly competitive keyword, with over 22,000,000 results in the search, where I've moved up to page 5.

Now then, to give fair warning, you may notice, or have noticed, a few typos here and there in my posts. It just goes to show, you don't have to be a great typist to do this.

In summary, this experience has been wonderful so far. I look forward to continuing along this path for a long time to come.

Talk to you tomorrow,

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you need marketing for your small business. Visit Influx Marketing by clicking the link below and get YOUR business found on Google.