Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Big MLM Tip of the Day: Recommendation or Promotion?

When someone recommends a product or service to you, take a closer look. Is this really a recommendation or a thinly veiled promotion? 

Is the person making money from this or is it simply something they wanted to share. More often than not, the person has an agenda, and it is usually to make money. 

If this person is making money from this, is it really something of value, or is the money the real motivator. 

I say it all the time, do your homework. Investigate what is being offered. Never take a recommendation at face value.

1 comment:

  1. Bill,

    So true. Since I have gotten into blogging and building my business on the 'net, I have been deluged with offers of help. I always like to know that when I make a purchase, the tool is going to do the job I need it to do.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you need marketing for your small business. Visit Influx Marketing by clicking the link below and get YOUR business found on Google.