Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hubpages.com Response: No MLM

I posted this morning about my frustrations with hubpages.com. Here is the response email I got after I asked the to clarify "dubious offers".
Hello,

We recently changed our rules so that content on MLM is considered a dubious offer. Please refer to the violation email you should have received. Let us know if you have any questions.

Dubious offers include, but are not limited to:
* "Watch TV/movies on your PC" content
* Promotion of cell phone spyware
* Promotion of HCG supplements/injections
* Promotion of MLM or network marketing programs
* "Run your car on water" content
* Promotion of cash gifting schemes

Apparently  hubpages.com is following what squidoo.com has already done and banning all material related to MLM. All network marketers need to be aware of this change. They will likely be pulling hubs down in the near future. At very least, you will not be allowed to post hubs directly related to an MLM opportunity.


I don't know about everyone else, but I am seriously considering whether or not I want to continue to use both hubpages.com and squidoo.com.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the information. I have been getting these emails from hub.com and I am glad I didn't sign up.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you need marketing for your small business. Visit Influx Marketing by clicking the link below and get YOUR business found on Google.