Monday, May 23, 2011

Big MLM Tip of the Day: Backlinking Part 4

Before getting into today's post I want to mention that this is daily post #100 here at Bill's BIG mlm Blog. 100 days ago I set out to share what I have learned with anyone who cares to read it. It has been a wonderful experience so far. I find that I actually learn quite a bit simply from writing it down. Thank you to everyone who has been so supportive of this blog so far. I look forward to the next 100 days and beyond.

Now, let's get into today's lesson:

Q&A sites are another good place to get quality backlinks. They are also a good place to waste a lot of time if you are not careful. Answers.com and yahoo answers are among the best, but there are several more smaller ones out there. The idea is to search for questions related to your niche, and give a good quality answer. You can the leave a link back to your website. 

For example, if someone posted a question about how to understand MLM Compensation plans, I would do my best to answer their question and then send them to the specific page of my blog that relates to that topic. 

Remember, at least 1/2 of the traffic you send to your site should be to a specific location on your MLM Blog, such as a static page or even a post, rather than to the home page of the blog.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you need marketing for your small business. Visit Influx Marketing by clicking the link below and get YOUR business found on Google.