Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday, What Does it Mean to YOU?

Alright, we're taking a little break from the norm here. I want to take a few minutes to talk to you about Monday. Why do people despise Monday so bad? How can a simple day on a calendar be so reviled?

Maybe it has less to do with Monday and a great deal more to do with the choices we have made.

If someone truly loves what they do, would it be such a chore to go start it all over again on Monday morning? Or, if that person had a plan in place, and had an idea of when they would be able to leave that job, perhaps it would make Monday a little easier to tolerate. After all, they would be armed with the knowledge that it's only temporary.

I personally have such a plan in place, and I can assure you that it does help. Mondays are not such a big deal for me anymore. Yes, I still work a day job, as an architect, but I have a plan that will have me retired from architecture within the next 12 months. Knowing this helps me to maintain a positive outlook, regardless of Monday morning, deadlines or difficult clients.

I had not even made it into the building this morning before I spoke to a guy who was complaining about Monday morning. All I could do was shake my head and carry on about my business. Although, I did remind him that the NBA Championship Trophy was currently on its way to town.

Congratulations to the DALLAS MAVERICKS for winning their first NBA championship!!!

But I digress.

Monday is not so bad. If you need help developing a plan of your own so that you do not have to dread Monday, contact me. I will be more than happy to help you put together a  plan that will fit your goals.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you need marketing for your small business. Visit Influx Marketing by clicking the link below and get YOUR business found on Google.