Thursday, February 17, 2011

Big MLM Tip of the Day Do Your Homework

You should research any company before you consider joining. Most MLM failure can be tracked back to a poorly run company.


Do a Google search on the company and put the word "scam" after the company name. 


Do searches on the company owners and the person trying to recruit you. If the website does not list an owner's name or some sort of contact info, RUN. See what kind of experience these people have. 


From there you can make a more informed decision.


If you would like to know more about how to select a company, I suggest downloading the following MP3 file and giving it a listen. 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Bill... I am honored to read your stuff all over not just here. Thank you for sharing. I have I think 3 other blogs on here. One is my pay per clicks and the others don't pertain to business. Your free to read what ever you want though. I am so glad you don't mind I was thinking I should of asked first but didn't think of it until after I did it. Whewwwww.... Have a great day Bill and I find it wonderful how you help others.

    Tari

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you need marketing for your small business. Visit Influx Marketing by clicking the link below and get YOUR business found on Google.