Monday, March 7, 2011

Big MLM Tip of the Day: Twitter Followers

Having a lot of twitter followers is great, but what is it really doing for you? 

Honestly, I have never had a prospect join my business via twitter. I no longer even try it. I simply use twitter as a feeder for facebook. 

Let me explain. I have over 6000 followers so far, so I don't do any serious efforts as far as getting followers anymore. I have some carefully selected RSS feeds that post to my account through the day. My followers can see this and it often attracts new followers. I then use socialoomph.com (there are others but I like this one) to automatically send a new direct message to all new followers. In this message I suggest they add me on Facebook where I am more active. 

This process works quite well. Since many of those twitter followers are bots, this weeds them out and gets only real people that are interested in connecting with you to your Facebook page. 

If you are getting some good results from twitter, keep doing what you're doing. Feel free to leave a comment and let us know what is working for you. All comments are welcome.

If you would like some tips on how to gain followers quickly, without having twitter suspend your account (trust me, it does happen), feel free to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you need marketing for your small business. Visit Influx Marketing by clicking the link below and get YOUR business found on Google.