Friday, April 29, 2011

Big MLM Tip of the Day: Time Management - Juggling a Job, Business and Family

This is a topic with which I am quite familiar, as I'm sure many of you are as well. Working a full time job, keeping up with my duties as a father and husband, and squeezing in time to work my business has become a way of life, for now. 

By the end of this year, the JOB (Just Over Broke) will be but a distant memory thanks to the Mentoring and Coaching I have received from the Mentoring For Free system. This knowledge has made it easier to keep going. 

I do not always want to spend my free time working my business, but I do spend most of it that way. I am willing to put forth the effort today to reap the rewards later. I can tell you this much. 

Once your business starts to grow, and you can see that light at the end of the tunnel, motivation comes much more easily. 

If you are struggling, I urge you to download "Success in 10 Steps" today. It changed my life dramatically, and it can do the same for you. The eBook is free, and so is the training. You will have a network of business coaches who will be there for you every step of the way, regardless of what network marketing company you are with. You really have nothing to lose.

1 comment:

  1. I agree that juggling a side business with a day job and a family with kids is tough and you have to work "smarter not harder" as they say, because you can lose time with the family if you spend too much in your businesses. Time management techniques are essential for keeping some semblance of a life.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you need marketing for your small business. Visit Influx Marketing by clicking the link below and get YOUR business found on Google.