Thursday, May 19, 2011

Big MLM Tip of the Day: What I Learned from an Ant

This afternoon I saw an ant bed in the yard. There were drones busily scurrying about each doing his task completely on instinct.

As I watched milling about it reminded me of the highway system here in the Dallas area at rush hour, millions of cars flooding the streets and highways, running on pure instinct because it is all they have ever known.

We go to work, come home, and do it all over again the next day. Many of us are so entrenched in our routine that the slightest deviation can cause total chaos lasting for hours or even days.

Sounds a lot like one of those drone ants doesn't it? I don't know about you, but I do not plan to live out my life as a drone.

2 comments:

  1. Bill, I definately don't want to be a drone or an ant to be stepped on. So I will take the better route!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you need marketing for your small business. Visit Influx Marketing by clicking the link below and get YOUR business found on Google.