Monday, May 2, 2011

Big MLM Tip of the Day: Are You Ready for Your Own MLM Blog?

This post starts a series covering some of what you may want to consider if you are planning to start an MLM Blog. This is a big step. If you are not prepared to do what is required, then maybe it's not the right time. If you are, then get ready for the ride. 

First, you have to decide why you want to have your own MLM Blog. What are you planning to promote? Will you be offering helpful information for other network marketers, write reviews of companies or products, or something else entirely?

Do you plan to put the effort into SEO so that you will pull traffic from search engines, or do you simply want to bring your friends there from Facebook and twitter? 

The answers to these questions will determine how you proceed. If you are new to this, and not sure you want to get your own URL and host your own blog, then blogger will be your best bet. Maybe you are just familiar with it like me and want to use it. 

Otherwise, you will need to get a URL and install a Wordpress blog on it. We won't go into how all this works now, but maybe we can discuss it further later. 

So, are you ready to start your own MLM blog? In the next 3 days we'll cover the 3 key components you will need for a successful blog.

5 comments:

  1. Bill, I will be looking forward to the next few days excited to read your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tim. I hope the next few posts live up to your expectations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot take credit for this alone. I have a lot of great teachers and write what I feel led to write.

    Jesus said it best (of course):

    John 8:28 (New International Version, ©2011)

    28 So Jesus said, “When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am he and that I do nothing on my own but speak just what the Father has taught me."

    It's not about me, but rather putting Him first, listening to his guidance, and learning from the vast network of mentors I have at my disposal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi bill nice to see someone is still willing to teach the basics for online marketing.A personnel weblog is very important and i do recommend to get your own blog and hosting.It is important to have controll over your website blog from the beginning. Look forward to some of your content.Have a great day...ralf

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Ralf. There are new people coming to the internet every day looking to make some extra money. I hope to be able to help many of them.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you need marketing for your small business. Visit Influx Marketing by clicking the link below and get YOUR business found on Google.