Sunday, May 1, 2011

Big MLM Tip of the Day: Why I WILL NOT Promote My Company Here

The answer, in a word, is credibility.

Yes, I am currently building a network marketing business. If you want a mentor to help you with your marriage, you wouldn't go to your single friends.

The same is true here. Find someone who is building and follow that person. Following the example set by the Mentoring For Free system, I do not want the message to get lost because someone views this blog as a sales pitch.

The sole purpose of this blog is to help others. I would be doing you a disservice by pitching a company here. It's no secret, and if anyone is curious just email me from the contact button on the left of the screen or the email link on the "About Me" page.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Bill! Until Recently, I always HID My MLM as well, but after Mentoring with the top 1% and 3 % Internet Network Marketers, they brought up a good point. You could have people visiting your Blog that like your content, and are attracted to you, but because they don't 'think' to email you, you are losing potential partners. Rather than SCREAM Join MY MLM, you may want to consider placing a 'featured' section on your blog, like I have, that shares your passion for your opportunity, or your story with it, which is much less evasive, but still shows people who are curious, what company you are with. Imagine if you lose a very big fish, because they never realized you were with a specific company!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you need marketing for your small business. Visit Influx Marketing by clicking the link below and get YOUR business found on Google.