Sunday, May 8, 2011

Big MLM Tip of the Day: Sponsoring Mistakes - Aggressive Selling

85% of people do not like to be sold. Of the other 15%, a good 2/3 will not be interested I what you are selling. If you are using pushy aggressive sales tactics you are pushing away 95% of your prospects. 

Even if you are a really good sales person, almost nobody will be able to duplicate what you do. If there is no duplication, there will be no growth. 

The other catch is, if you have to sell someone, you will have to close the deal again month after month. This is because they never were fully convinced. Remember, "A man convinced against his will is of the same opinion still" (Dale Carnegie). 

Network marketing is NOT a sales business. It is a people business. Build people and they will build your business.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you need marketing for your small business. Visit Influx Marketing by clicking the link below and get YOUR business found on Google.