Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My Friends - Tim Villard


A week or so ago, I did a post that included a list of some of the most active members of my Facebook Group, Syndication Elation. The first person I want to mention is Tim Villard

I first met Tim several months ago now. Since then, he has become someone who I consider to be a good friend. Not only is Tim a good friend, but he has consistently been the most active member of Syndicaytion Elation. He understands the importance of Blog Syndication and has been instrumental is the group's effort to help members get lots of social backlinks. 

Tim is a fellow network marketer. While we are in different companies, we both share the same passion for helping others. As the old saying goes, "A rising tide raises all ships", so is the phylosophy of our Facebook group.

I recommend you also visit Tim's healthy snackin' Blog. Much like this blog, he shares daily business building tips.
In summary, Tim Villard is someone you should really get to know. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow Bill! Thank you so much. You are a great friend and always will. You have helped me a lot in my network marketing venture. To my good friend Bill Gelwick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank YOU Tim. I love helping others. It is a great feeling. Plus, I have learned quite a lot from you too my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you need marketing for your small business. Visit Influx Marketing by clicking the link below and get YOUR business found on Google.