Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Being All In!

In case any of you are wondering why I have not posted this week, I am taking a vacation for the week. This is one of the two weeks of vacation my J.O.B. (Just Over Broke) affords me each year. By this time next year, the plan is to be on a permanent vacation from the J.O.B.

So, I thought I would pop on here and share something with you all. I want to speak about "Being ALL IN". Are you All In with your business, or are you just "trying it out"?

The bottom line is, if you are not fully committed to your business, you have little chance of success. Much like a marriage, if you and your partner are not both fully committed, it will likely not work out. Therefore, you need to be sure you are fully committed AND, you must have a company that is fully committed to YOU!

I can help you with what you need to look for in a company, but for now, be sure you are all in first. Start by listening to "Being All In", a recorded training call by Michael Dlouhy from the Mentoring For Free system.

Once you have determined you are ready to be All In, and you are serious about building your business, get in contact with me. Whether you have a company or not, I can help you build any business. No charge, no strings and NO HYPE!

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Bill

9 comments:

  1. This well said Bill, it makes a real big difference of being all in or not all in. Because when you are all in the sky is the limit. Great post! You nailed it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right! You can not hesitate. Be all in with conviction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies. I listened to this recording again yesterday and felt convicted to come share it here. I hope it helps someone out there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm all IN! It's pretty liberating too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have to be 110% all in. Whoever decides to follow you great!! Whoever decides to go elsewhere that is okay as well. As you grow as a person the right teammates will show up.

    Lawrence Bergfeld

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes i enjoyed the book 10steps to success sky is the limit by Doughty its like reading my own biography. Thanks for shareing Bill...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post and advice Bill! Thanks for sharing, going to listen to it now. I need the guidance, believe me! Talk soon! Take care!
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think i have to follow you. Can i?

    Danielle
    MLM

    ReplyDelete
  9. So where the fuck do I buy the tickets

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you need marketing for your small business. Visit Influx Marketing by clicking the link below and get YOUR business found on Google.