Thursday, October 20, 2011

Analyzing MLM Companies


Alright, I know I have not posted much in a couple weeks, but never fear. I will be starting a new series that looks at various types of MLM Companies.

This should be a good test as to who is actually reading my posts since some feathers are likely to get ruffled. All I can say is, if you read something in this series that sounds like your company, and it is not speaking favorably, then maybe there is a reason for that.

There are MLM Companies selling just about everything imaginable. It is entirely possible to buy almost every item you use on a daily basis from MLM Companies. You can get your groceries, phone service, vitamins, gas for your car, your investments and your electric power all from MLM. To borrow the iphone quote, "There's an MLM for that". 

You have single product companies, and then there are companies that offer so many products nobody could keep up with it all. 

Some MLM companies have comp plans that are designed NOT to pay, even though it looks good when written down. If you know what to look for, you can save a lot of time, money and frustration. 

Join me over the next few days as we look into how some different companies operate. All of this is pretty easy to determine for yourself if you simply learn about the 5 Pillars to Success in Network Marketing. ask me about them.

3 comments:

  1. If you could hear me chearing through the computer lol. I have been meaning for months to write about this but I have neglected my blogging duties. at least I'm not alone. lol I am so looking forward to what you are going to be putting out in this series. There are soo many companies out here scamming and the world needs people like you to tell it like it is with a proven formula for finding scams. Kudos to you my friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I am very glad to find this post. This article looking very interesting and very important for me. i would to say that this would beneficial for everyone also.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you need marketing for your small business. Visit Influx Marketing by clicking the link below and get YOUR business found on Google.