Thursday, March 22, 2012

Big MLM Tip: Marketing Venues: Free Options


My last post discussed some of the paid methods of advertising online. This time we want to look at free methods. When I say free, that does not mean there will be no cost, just no monetary cost. There will almost always be a cost involved, usually in time. 
 

As I have been working on planning this post, I realized that there is no way I could possibly cover this topic adequately in a single post. So, today we will cover an overview of free advertising methods. The plan is to do a weekly segment here at Bill's BIG mlm Blog on free, or very low cost, forms of advertising. You won't want to miss these. Subscribe to my RSS Feed to be sure you get all the updates. 


For today, let us simply mention a few of the methods by which you can market yourself online for free. The options here are really only limited by your imagination. Take social media for example. The possibilities are truly endless. With groups. Pages, hanghouts, events, private messages, chats, group chats and others at your disposal, all you need is to get creative. 


I use social media as an example because that is the medium I use most, but many other options are available.
A lot of people are using classified ad sites quite successfully. Others utilize credit based systems such as traffic exchanges and/or safelists. Still others rely on organic Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and focus soley on Search Engine Marketing (SEM). 


There are certainly many more options available. If you have any questions, ideas, or other thoughts to share, please leave a comment below. 


Next week will begin the weekly series mentioned above. In the meantime, I want to wrap up this series, in my next post, and discuss adding emotion to your marketing efforts.

3 comments:

  1. Great Bill, can't wait to read more in this series and also the part on emotion. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good info Bill. Free is good. I base my business on free advertising & it has worked flawlessly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blog, informative and up to date. Bookmarking your page. Thanks and more power!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you need marketing for your small business. Visit Influx Marketing by clicking the link below and get YOUR business found on Google.