Tuesday, April 26, 2011

More Online Content Syndication

Lately I have been working a lot with Online Content  Syndication. If you want to gain some serious exposure, be sure you have quality content first, then look into ways to syndicate your content. 

Having your name, face and things you write in as many places as possible does two things. 

1. It helps with personal branding. When people start to see and   recognize you, you are gaining traction.


2. We all know how important Backlinks are to a website. Online Content Syndication not only gets a lot of eyes on your site, but also gets a lot of links coming back to it. The more people who link to your site, the better it appears in the eyes of a search engine robot.


I would like to share this MP3 file with you. It is a recording of a training call done by Richard Dennis. If you are not familiar with Richard, he is the author of "Evil Medicine" and he also titled and introduced the audio tape "Dead Doctors Don't Lie". On this particular call Richard discusses the importance of Online Content Syndication via Social Media. 


Download the file here -----> Syndication Revelations Part 1
There is a part two if you are interested after listening to this one.


Also, if you have not been to our Facebook group Syndication Elation yet, come check it out. Share you blog posts so the other members will share them across social networks.

Here are a few tools to help automate the Online Content Syndication process. 


Socialadr.com is a great tool. You click 3 clicks a day to earn credits, then post your links and others share your content for you. It could not be much easier.


socialmonkee.com as a free member you can post your content and get 25 backlinks every day. It's all free, all you have to do is enter your page details and the rest of the process is automated.


triberr.com is another Online Content Syndication network that is by invite only. It is really new, still in beta mode, but so far has serious potential. It is by invite only, so email me if interested.


Last but not least is tribepro.com. This is a credit based syndication network site. As you share content, you earn credits to be able to post your won content for sharing. I have only been using it for a short time but it is already starting to pay off.


Now then, I hope everyone is starting to grasp the importance of Online Content Syndication. Always be sure your content is original and top quality and people will be lining up to share it for you.


Online Content Syndication


Online Content Syndication


Online Content Syndication

8 comments:

  1. I'm beginning to really see the power in this Bill. Thanks for Sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so I stumbled, tweeted etc. this article. Let's make this group huge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both.

    Barbie, it took me a while to learn the power of syndication.

    Hi Tim. I hope to see this group continue to grow steadily until we have at least 50 or so people actively posting and sharing daily.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting... Definitely some major insight here! Thank You for sharing..

    I am definitely going to try those resources out and I am interested in the triberr.com one as well.... Could you send me the info? Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Organic SEO Marketing. email me at abdeelmarketing@gmail.com and I'll send you the invite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have only been seriously blogging for about two months now and I've seen outstanding results for that period of time!

    But I'm ready to move even further!! Thank you so much for this content. I had heard about social monkee before, but didn't know much about it. I'm going to go check these out now!

    I recently had a friend mention these three to me and was just wondering what you thought about these - social oomph, my likes and social tweets.

    Thank you,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tammy,

    I hope these tools are as helpful to you as they have been to me.

    As for the ones you mentioned, I use socialoomph and have gotten a lot of use out of it for my twitter accounts. I use the autofollow feature to follow new followers as well as an automated DM to all new followers. They also have a cool keyword monitoring feature that sends you updates on tweets containing your keywords. Very valuable.

    I have joined mylikes, but yet to actually do anything with it, or even see what it can do for that matter. Social tweets is one I have no heard of. Can you give us some information on what it does?

    Bill

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you need marketing for your small business. Visit Influx Marketing by clicking the link below and get YOUR business found on Google.