Saturday, May 14, 2011

Big MLM Tip of the Day: My Story - Part 1

It has now been just over 3 months since I started this new blog and I wanted to share a bit about where I come from and what qualifies me as someone who should be operating his own MLM Blog. 

I'm a native born Texan and live in the Dallas area today. I was raised in west Texas most of my childhood. 

I went into the Navy after high school which afforded me the opportunity to see a great deal of our world. I was stationed in Florida and California and got to visit several countries including Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Kenya, Thailand, Dubai and The Philippines. 

I did not go back to college until my late 20's. That definitely helped my J.O.B. Income, but stability was still an issue. I learned long ago that the only true way to have financial security is to make your own.

Tomorrow I will share a bit of the bumpy path that has been my career both before and after going back to school and how that lead me to where I am today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you need marketing for your small business. Visit Influx Marketing by clicking the link below and get YOUR business found on Google.