Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Does Your Business have an Identity Crisis?

You hear the stats everywhere about how many people fail to make any money online. It is no doubt that earning a living via the internet is hard work. With so many options, and so much to learn, it can get overwhelming in a hurry.

I worked the affiliate marketing side of things for almost two years with very... VERY, little to show for it. I was working several different campaigns and following the "Multiple Income Streams" business model that is so common these days.

NOTHING worked. Then, a friend, shared with me the eBook "Success in 10 Steps". I found the truths in this eBook to be self evident. After reading the book, and listening to some of the training audios Terri then shared with me, I knew that these people were onto something.

One of the first lessons I learned from this system was to get FOCUSED! Forget about all those affiliate programs, referral systems and downline builders. Getting "Laser Focused" was the key for me. Dropping all that other stuff and focusing on building ONE business, building it BIG, and building it FOR LIFE, changed EVERYTHING!

does your business suffer from an Identity Crisis similar to the car... or boat, in this video?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you need marketing for your small business. Visit Influx Marketing by clicking the link below and get YOUR business found on Google.