Saturday, July 9, 2011

Big MLM Tip - Blog Syndication - The Buddy System


When it comes to Blog Syndication, I cannot help but think of a line from The Beatles: "I get by with a little help from my friends". So, this post is dedicated to all of my good friends I have made through my Facebook group Syndication Elation.




This group has become quite successful when it comes to helping people gain valuable Social Proof for their sites through Blog Syndication. I may have started this group, but it is members there, who post and syndicate highly valuable content daily, who have made this group what it is. The following is a list of some of members of this group who have been so helpful. Each person on this list is actively sharing value on an almost daily basis. Over the next couple of weeks, I will be mixing my usual BIG MLM Tip posts with a post on each of these wonderful people.


This is, of course, only a partial list. There are many more people who are actively sharing with the group at least a time or two a week. People like Mark Harbert, Arthur Tassinello, Bruce Darby, Daphne Dwritewell Williams, Elise Boysaw, LaTease Rikard, Lisa Marse Corkern, Lisa Torres-Allen, and others are regulars as well. Each of these people has contributed greatly to our group and each is someone I would recommend you get to know. Better yet, come join Syndication Elation, get to know us all, and gain the benefit of some great Blog Syndication.



Blog Syndication


Blog Syndication


Blog Syndication

7 comments:

  1. Another Great post as usual Bill Gelwick. I appreciate the mention. You have created a wonderful group of people. I am happy that I had met so many wonderful people through Syndication Elation. I would recommend any of these great people Bill had mentioned and many more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tim. This list could have been MUCH longer. I had to boil it down to those who are most active. There are also several new members who are jumping right in there too though. I may need to do another one of these real soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Bill! I still consider myself a newbie to Syndication Elation. I am so grateful to be included in this valuable and committed group of people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bill,

    Having a friend to share with, as well as a mentor to learn from, can be a great asset to anyone working in the MLM industry. I am glad to have you as both. Keep up the awesome work, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Both Elise and Bruce. You both mean the world to me, as does everyone on this list and a few others. The relationships I have built through this group are priceless to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Bill, I have no idea how I missed this post. I was googling my name and came across this. I want to say thank you my friend. For the mention in this wonderful post as well as the creation of Syndication Elation it has really done a lot for a lot of people. I also want to thank you for always being there for me when needed

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bill,

    Have you noticed any improvement in rankings or traffic with your syndication network?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you need marketing for your small business. Visit Influx Marketing by clicking the link below and get YOUR business found on Google.