Monday, August 22, 2011

Big MLM Tip - Making the Most of Your Daily Chores

Do they still make phones with cords?


In my last post we talked about making the most of your daily commute, while you still have one. Today we want to think about ways to maximize our time by taking advantage of the time we have while doing daily chores.


This is another way I find to stay plugged into the training that is provided to me by the Mentoring For Free system. All those training calls in MP3 format make for good listening while mowing the yard, working in the garage, or just doing laundry. The trick is, taking a mindless task and derive value from it.


I have even gotten on live calls while performing trivial tasks. Now, you have to be careful of multitasking. If you are not focused, it can cause problems. This is only to be done with tasks that take little thought to perform. A few other menial tasks you could take advantage of are washing dishes, folding laundry or even taking a shower if you have speakers.


I have even listened to audio training at work back when I was working in manufacturing and all I had to do was watch a machine run all night. Of course, back then it was cassette tapes in a Walkman.


If you are serious about building your business, try to get creative with your time management. You will be amazed how much time you can find even if it is only 10 minutes here and there.

6 comments:

  1. Good advice. It's amazing how those 10-minute blocks of time can make a difference. I used to download seminars and never made time to listen to them. Now while I'm on the treadmill or waiting for my son in the carpool line, I'll listen to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are a couple more good examples. I forgot about working out. That's another great time to listen. I used to always keep music playing during many of these tasks, and I finally realized what a waste that was. I could be getting more benefit from these times instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's late finding this act. At least, it's a thing to be familiar with that there are such events exist. I agree with your Blog and I will be back to inspect it more in the future so please keep up your act. organic ghee online

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. I'm happy I found this blog. Thank you for sharing with us,I too always learn something new from your post.
    Packers and movers in Ghaziabad

    ReplyDelete
  5. Having read this I thought it was very enlightening. I appreciate you taking the time and energy to put this informative article together.
    Download quickbooks tool hub

    http://aqhtls.com/download-quickbooks-tool-hub/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am extremely impressed with your writing talents. Thank you for sharing Keep it up. keemun tea health benefits

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you need marketing for your small business. Visit Influx Marketing by clicking the link below and get YOUR business found on Google.