Monday, May 7, 2012

Who is Your Coach?

It's Bill here again, and again I'm borrowing from Randy Gage. If you are not subscribed to hit blog, newsletter and/or youtube channel, I suggest you go handle that right now, then come back and finish reading this.

The video from Randy below asks the question, "Who is your coach?" This questions really hit home for me. I've had lots of coaches, or mentors, in my life. From a job, to business, and of course spiritual coaches and mentors have helped me along the path at every turn.

Unfortunately, some coaches just are not that good at it, particularly when it comes to Network Marketing Business Coaches. For most, it is not their fault. They are working from the same tired old playbook that didn't work 30 years ago, and certainly dose not work now.

On the plus side, there are people out there who will help coach and mentor you, regardless of what company you are with, and they will never charge you a dime. How can we do this you ask? It's simple. Anything that can help improve our industry as a whole, is a benefit to us all.

Let's face it, there are a lot of MLM companies out there that are not worth the time it takes to fill out the enrollment form. If we can help make a positive change, and help to reform our industry as a whole, then maybe we can eventually root out many of the misconceptions about the Network Marketing Industry. That would make life easier for us all right? You bet it would.

I have also recently started working along side some other wonderful people from outside the MLM industry. These life and career coaches are some of the most amazing people. They help folks from all walks of life to better themselves. What could possibly be more rewarding?

That is what we do too. We hope to help as many people as possible. Even if you are not in the same company as me, that's okay. I still hope to see you be successful, and will do anything I can to help make that happen.

Alright, I know you're wonder, "What's the catch". Well here it is. I will only work with the volunteers. If you don't show an interest, I'm not going to waste my time chasing you down. Beyond that, all I ask is that you be coachble and be willing to do what is required, and I can almost guarantee your success.

So, who is your coach? If you are in need of a business coach, show me that you are a volunteer and read the eBook, "Success in 10 Steps" and I will b e in contact with you soon.



2 comments:

  1. I appreciate you for such great post.I got a lot of informative material from this post. Appreciate you for such great post.I got a lot of informative material from this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Extremely helpful information. I really want such knowledge. I am glad that I found this information.empower network

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
If you need marketing for your small business. Visit Influx Marketing by clicking the link below and get YOUR business found on Google.